We don’t just recommend products, we put thousands of hours into researching them and analyzing your needs to give you the best tech options. We want our customers to be satisfied with their purchase so they come back again for future purchases or refer us when friends ask about something specific that interests them!
How we analyze products
We know that finding the right product for you can be daunting, which is why our team of experts spent hours looking into every factor to bring only top picks. Our research process ensures we deliver quality over quantity and get it right first time!
5 PRODUCTS CONSIDERED
2 CONSUMERS CONSULTED
12 HOURS OF RESEARCH
- How we analyze products
- Wireless earphones: The Future
- Get rid of that headphone jack on your device! You’ll be listening wirelessly from now on.
- Make life easy and let our headphones do the work
- 3 wireless headphones styles
- Questions and answers
- Q. How long does it usually take to charge headphones?
- Q. Can you connect Bluetooth headphones to a computer or laptop?
- Q. Will my wireless headphone battery eventually stop working?
Wireless earphones: The Future
Wireless headphones are the future. Wireless earphones, to be more specific. These days they offer many of the same benefits of wired headphones but also come with some impressive advantages that make them worth your consideration if you’re in the market for a regular price for a headset.
Get rid of that headphone jack on your device! You’ll be listening wirelessly from now on.
Wireless earphones or Bluetooth earphones are slowly but surely taking over the market for headphones. This is in part due to the many benefits they offer over traditional wired headphones. Some of these benefits include:
– Bluetooth earphones are more portable than wired headphones.
– They do not tangle, which makes them easy to carry around even when you are on the go.
– Wireless products also offer a long battery life, shop one of our popular categories here .
– Popular searches include Wireless earphones that come with built in microphones that allow you to take calls without having to stop what you’re doing.
– Wireless earphones tend to be cheaper than their wired counterparts. This is because there is no need for extra wiring or a specialized headphone jack, which often drives up the regular price of headphones.
Headphones have different sizes of earbuds and over-ear cushions. Choose the ones that fit you best. A good fit makes music sound better or helps you hear what the person on the phone is saying when they are talking to you.
While wireless earphones come with many benefits, they also have some drawbacks that should be taken into consideration before making your purchase. One such drawback is that they can be more prone to interference than wired headphones. Wireless earphones also require a Bluetooth enabled device in order to work, so if you don’t have a phone or laptop that supports Bluetooth then they will not be of much use to you.
Make life easy and let our headphones do the work
Wireless headphones come in three different styles: Over-the-ear wireless headphones, Earbuds and true wireless headphones. Shop Ultitech online stock items today and find a price that suites your budget.
3 wireless headphones styles
Earbuds are small earphones with silicon tips that fit into your ear canal. They typically connect via a single cable that hangs behind the neck (regular price) and wireless models. They are great for general purposes: they do not cost much and they sound good in most cases.
Over-the-ear wireless headphones. They have a band that goes over your head and covers your ears. These come with larger speakers that give you a premium sound. But they are heavy so they are not good for high-motion activities like working out.
True Wireless headphones are not connected by wires. They work with each other and an audio source wirelessly.
Did you know? Some earbuds have magnets. They help if your earbuds get lost or fall off.
If you use earphones for playlists or podcasts, make sure they form a tight seal inside or over your ears. This will help you hear that track better.
If your headphones don’t sound as good as you wanted, try adding a different earbud tip. Many wireless headphones come with lots of different size earbuds. You might need a better item fit.
To protect your hearing, you should not play audio in a wireless product at a high volume. As a general rule play audio no louder than 60%.
When you get your wireless headphones, practice connecting them to your phone, answering calls or use with your activity. Different sets of wireless headphones work differently. You will need to try the connection a few times before it is perfect.
Questions and answers
Q. How long does it usually take to charge headphones?
- It can take two to four hours, but some new models have “quick charging” and will recharge up to 85% in 15 minutes. If you use your wireless headphones all day for work, buy a pair that supports quick charging.
Q. Can you connect Bluetooth headphones to a computer or laptop?
- Yes, if the PC or laptop supports Bluetooth. Almost all laptops built in the last five years include Bluetooth support as a standard functionality, but keep in mind, that not all desktops do.
Q. Will my wireless headphone battery eventually stop working?
- Yes, but only after many charges. All batteries run down over time and then can’t hold charge anymore. With most wireless headphones, the battery starts to go after 2 years of use and then it will work for a few more years afterward.