- A graphic card like the RTX 3060 for 1440p gaming brings performance to your experience
- Key considerations
- RTX 3060 is the newest GPU on the market and it is so powerful
- Get your early ticket to future technology with the RTX3060!
- Why the RTX 3060 has incredible performance
- Reflex helps you react faster with lower latency
- GEFORCE RTX 3060 Family highlights
- Specifications and highlights – Geforce RTX 3060 Gaming X 12GB Graphics Card
- Specifications and highlights – GeForce RTX 3060 Ti GAMING X 8G
- What to consider before buying a graphics card?
A graphic card like the RTX 3060 for 1440p gaming brings performance to your experience
Today’s high-demand games are more resource-intensive and need more power to render better graphics. This is where a graphic card for 1440p gaming comes in. They provide the extra processing boost that a computer needs.
Adding a graphic card can help your computer be better at playing games. You need to know that the upgrade is not just a simple thing. You have to know a few more things before you buy a premium product that boasts less power consumption, durable fan blades and airflow control for optimal cooling.
You may want to buy a graphic card for 1440p gaming, but it is not easy. You need to think about your computer system. If the graphics card is too powerful, your computer can actually get worse.
The compatibility of your computer and the graphic card is important. If you have a gaming laptop and want to upgrade or, if you’re using a PC with an inadequate graphics card for games, then this is what you need to know. Read the fine print on the specs of the graphic card to find out what systems it is compatible with. Generally, older computer systems will not be completely compatible with newer graphics cards.
A graphic card upgrade is not the only thing you need to do. You will need to change other components as well. For example, if you want better graphics rendering and better game performance, then you might also upgrade your motherboard, or CPU, or RAM. Make sure that the graphic card you are considering is compatible with all the other upgrades.
How much room do you have in your PC case? What size video card can you fit?
What about memory? A graphic card with at least 8 gigabytes of memory will make it run smoother for gaming.
What is the number of monitors you use at once? If you play games, your video card will work better with only one monitor. Maximum number of displays are 4.
RTX 3060 is the newest GPU on the market and it is so powerful
NVIDIA RTX 3060 to up your creative game. GeForce RTX GPUs help you take your creative projects to the next level. They are used in many top apps. You can also use the NVIDIA Studio platform, a suite of dedicated drivers and tools that are made just for people who create things like 3D scenes, edit 8K videos, or live stream. Victory can be measured in milliseconds -Nvidia reflex delivers every time for the ultimate competitive advantage.
Get your early ticket to future technology with the RTX3060!
The GeForce RTX 3060 will be great for gaming and for work. It can switch from being a strong gaming machine to a powerful work machine faster than a blink of an eye! The RTX 3060 can do all your working tasks, like rendering videos and editing content.
Get your early ticket to the future of gaming with the RTX 3060 Gaming PC!
The RTX 3060 is an excellent gaming card. You can play your games at a high setting and it will still be fast. The newer games are not as hard for this card as they were before. If you need some assistance, Ultitech can help you find the perfect GeForce RTX graphics cards to use for all kinds of gaming.
Why the RTX 3060 has incredible performance
The GeForce RTX 3060 Ti and RTX 3060 enable you to play the latest games. You can use Ampere, NVIDIA’s 2nd generation RTX architecture, for better performance using enhanced Ray Tracing Cores and Tensor Cores that are new features to help you.
DLSS is a new technology that can give your computer faster performance. It does this by using AI to figure out what you are looking at in all your favourite games or pictures. With DLSS, there is no need to lower the resolution of your game or picture.
Reflex helps you react faster with lower latency
NVIDIA’s new gaming technology is called Reflex and it is considered as one of the top creative apps around today. It helps you win by reducing the amount of time it takes to react to things. You can do this because NVIDIA Reflex has the lowest latency for competitive gamers, which means that you are more likely to be able to do what you need before the other player giving you that extra advantage.
GEFORCE RTX 3060 Family highlights
Specifications and highlights – Geforce RTX 3060 Gaming X 12GB Graphics Card
- Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- Graphics Processing Unit: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ RTX 3060
- Core Clocks: Boost: 1837 MHz
- Boost clock (GHz) 1.78
- Adaptive Vertical Sync: Yes
- Maximum Displays: 4
- DirectX Version Support: 12 API
- Deflectors guide air and provide more surface area for getting rid of hot air for maximum cooling. These disrupt unwanted airflow harmonics resulting in low noise efficiency! This helps with reduced noise.
- The Core Pipes not only allow for extended and maximum contact over your GPU but also spread heat along its whole length, which helps optimize cooling.
- The outer ring design link improves airflow control that ultimately improves airflow dynamics.
- Synchronize lighting with/to other compatible devices!
- Power Connectors: 8-pin x 1, 6-pin x 1
- Incredible graphics and smooth, stutter-free live streaming multiprocessors for ultra-realistic visual effects and uncompromised image quality.
- Display support – Up to 4k 12-bit HDR at 240Hz with DP1.4a+DSC. Up to 8k 12-bit HDR at 60Hz with DP 1.4a+DSC or HDMI2.1+DSC. With dual DP1.4a+DSC, up to 8K HDR at 120Hz. So the maximum digital resolution is 7680×4320.
- With a perfect balance of cool and quiet for more fun during endless gaming sessions, the new TORX FAN 4.0 is built on teamwork with pairs of fan blades bound together by an outer ring design that focuses airflow into the TRI FROZR 2 cooling system to keep your processor running smoothly!
Specifications and highlights – GeForce RTX 3060 Ti GAMING X 8G
- Boost Clock – 1770 MHz (1.67 GHz)
- This GeForce RTX 3060 Ti graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 25 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.)
- Synchronize lighting with other compatible devices to take the light show to another level
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors
- The all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture delivers the ultimate play, featuring an incredible performance with enhanced Ray Tracing Cores, new streaming multiprocessors and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput.
- Developers can now add even more amazing graphics effects (like a virtual background) to Microsoft Windows-based PC games with the GeForce RTX 3060 ti.
- Stays cool and silent.
What to consider before buying a graphics card?
If you are looking to buy a new graphics card, you should know that there are some important factors to consider before coming to a decision. What to consider before buying a graphics card? Watch Video here
1. RAM or Memory of the GPU
2. Power requirements for the GPU
3. Spacing and cooling of your case
4. Current CPU Capability
5. Motherboard compatibility
6. Your Budget