Zebra GK420t Advanced Desktop Thermal Transfer Printer
R8,320 Incl. Vat
Out of stock
Please contact us via our chat window or an email, and we will try our best to find a solution for you.
Zebra GK420t Advanced Desktop Thermal Transfer Printer with Serial + Parallel + USB
Boost Productivity with quality, reliable printing and advanced features – Priced to fit your budget
– Zebra’s GK420 advanced desktop printers deliver professional-quality, dependable performance, and advanced features, all at a competitive price.
– Available in a thermal transfer model, these printers offer fast print speeds, network manageability, and easy-load designs to help you improve operational efficiencies, boost profitability and reduce downtime.
Advanced Features You Need – In a Dependable, Compact Printer
– Available with thermal transfer, the GK420 combines an intuitive user interface, advanced features and quality you expect from a Zebra printer.
Flexible and Easy to Use
– Zebra’s GK420 advanced desktop printers are flexible, making them a top choice for a variety of mid-volume and distributed-printing applications.
– Whether you’re printing transportation and logistics shipping labels, healthcare patient identification or pharmacy labels, retail coupons or reciepts, or hospitality boarding passes or bag tags, GK420 makes it easy.
– Fast print speeds help you get the job done quicker.
– And loading media is a snap with the OpenACCESS clamshell design.
– Avoid wasted time and media with the standard auto-calibration feature.
Connectivity + Quality
– Offering three connectivity interfaces along with standard EPL and ZPL programming languages-these printers are quick and easy to integrate.
– Consistently producing quality text, barcodes and graphics, they ensure your print output is always professional-looking and barcodes are reliabley scannable.
– ENERGY STAR qualified, GK420 printers help protect your budget and reduce your total cost of ownership.
– Programming language: EPL and ZPL are standard
– Construction: Dual-wall frame
– Tool-less printhead and platen replacement
– OpenACCESS for easy media loading
– Quick and easy ribbon loading
– Auto-calibration of media
– Triple connectivity: USB, Parallel, Serial
– Certified Microsoft Windows Drivers
– ENERGY STAR qualified
– 203 dpi/8 dots per min
– Standard: 4MB Flash; 8MB SDRAM
Maximum Print Width
– 4.09″/104 mm
Maximum Print Speed
– 5″/127 mm per second
– Standard: Fixed reflective and transmissive sensors
Maximum Print Length
– 39″/991 mm
– 0.75″/19 mm – 4.25″/108 mm
Maximum Media Roll Size
– 5″/127 mm O.D
– 0.003″/0.08 mm to 0.0075″/0.19 mm
– Roll-fed or fan-fed, die-cut or continuous thermal transfer labels with or without black line, tag stock, continuous reciept paper, wristbands.
Ribbon Characteristics (Thermal-transfer option only)