Seagate 500GB BarraCuda 120 2.5″ SATA 6GB/s Internal SSD
R1,129.70 Incl. Vat
Out of stock
Please contact us via our chat window or an email, and we will try our best to find a solution for you.
Product code: ZA500CM10003
The 2.5-inch SATA SSD, Seagate® BarraCuda™ 120 SSD, features a next-gen controller combined with the latest 3D TLC NAND technology to provide your PC with increased dependability and speed. It is specifically designed for improved performance, reliability, and efficiency. PC upgrades love our legendary BarraCuda internal drives.
- Unlock maximum SATA 6Gb/s SSD speeds with 3D TLC NAND that delivers up to 560/540MB/s sequential read/write and up to 90K IOPS random read/write.
- Easily upgrade from hard drives with a plug-and-play 2.5-inch, 7mm form factor and SATA interface
- Trust in Seagate’s robust 5-year limited warranty and BarraCuda’s established dependability.
- Achieve endurance and reliability with up to 1170TB Total Bytes Written and 1,800,000 hours Mean Time Between Failures.
- Seagate has been the industry leader in compute storage for over 40 years, because we’re committed to data storage excellence.
- Choose from multiple capacities (up to 2TB) for all your applications, media, files, and more.
Storage Capacity: 500 GB
Interface: SATA III (6 Gb/s)
Write Speed: Random: 90,000 IOPS 4 KB Files
Sequential: 540 MB/s 128 KB Files
Read Speed: Random: 100,000 IOPS 4 KB Files
Sequential: 560 MB/s 128 KB Files
Drive Type: SSD
Form Factor: 2.5″ (7 mm)
Reliability / Data Integrity
Endurance (Total Bytes Written): 150 TB
Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 1.8 Million Hours
Power Draw: 2.5 W (Active)
115.0 mW (Idle)
5.0 mW (Standby)
Operating Temperature: 32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C
Storage Temperature: -40 to 185°F / -40 to 85°C
Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.76 x 0.28 x 3.95″ / 70.1 x 7.1 x 100.35 mm
Weight: 0.11 lb / 50 g