Zebra GK420t Advanced Desktop Thermal Transfer Printer
R7,331 Incl. Vat
In stock at supplier!
Zebra GK420t Advanced Desktop Thermal Transfer Printer with Serial + Parallel + USB
Boost Productivity with quality, reliable printing and advanced features – Priced to fit your budget
– Zebra’s GK420 advanced desktop printers deliver professional-quality, dependable performance, and advanced features, all at a competitive price.
– Available in a thermal transfer model, these printers offer fast print speeds, network manageability, and easy-load designs to help you improve operational efficiencies, boost profitability and reduce downtime.
Advanced Features You Need – In a Dependable, Compact Printer
– Available with thermal transfer, the GK420 combines an intuitive user interface, advanced features and quality you expect from a Zebra printer.
The Zebra GK420t is flexible and Easy to Use
– Zebra’s GK420 advanced desktop printers are flexible, making them a top choice for a variety of mid-volume and distributed-printing applications.
– Whether you’re printing transportation and logistics shipping labels, healthcare patient identification or pharmacy labels, retail coupons or reciepts, or hospitality boarding passes or bag tags, GK420 makes it easy.
– Fast print speeds help you get the job done quicker.
– And loading media is a snap with the OpenACCESS clamshell design.
– Avoid wasted time and media with the standard auto-calibration feature.
The Zebra GK420t Connectivity + Quality
– Offering three connectivity interfaces along with standard EPL and ZPL programming languages-these printers are quick and easy to integrate.
– Consistently producing quality text, barcodes and graphics, they ensure your print output is always professional-looking and barcodes are reliabley scannable.
– ENERGY STAR qualified, GK420 printers help protect your budget and reduce your total cost of ownership.
The Zebra GK420t Features
– Programming language: EPL and ZPL are standard
– Construction: Dual-wall frame
– Tool-less printhead and platen replacement
– OpenACCESS for easy media loading
– Quick and easy ribbon loading
– Auto-calibration of media
– Triple connectivity: USB, Parallel, Serial
– Certified Microsoft Windows Drivers
– ENERGY STAR qualified
The Zebra GK420t Technical Specifications:
– 203 dpi/8 dots per min
– Standard: 4MB Flash; 8MB SDRAM
Maximum Print Width
– 4.09″/104 mm
Maximum Print Speed
– 5″/127 mm per second
– Standard: Fixed reflective and transmissive sensors
Maximum Print Length
– 39″/991 mm
– 0.75″/19 mm – 4.25″/108 mm
Maximum Media Roll Size
– 5″/127 mm O.D
– 0.003″/0.08 mm to 0.0075″/0.19 mm
– Roll-fed or fan-fed, die-cut or continuous thermal transfer labels with or without black line, tag stock, continuous reciept paper, wristbands.
Ribbon Characteristics (Thermal-transfer option only)
Learn more about the Zebra ZD220 Direct Thermal Printer