Seagate Skyhawk 4TB 3.5” SATA 6GB/s Interface Surveillance Hard Disk Drive
R1,873 Incl. Vat
Product code: ST4000VX013
- ImagePerfect firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in24x7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras.
- SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery options. Included is RAIDRapidRebuild, which provides 3x faster volume rebuilds over traditional RAIDrebuilds.
- Unparalleled data protection with included 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Servicesplan, helping protect important video data with Seagate’s in-house data recovery services.
- RV sensors built in allow drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
Product Code: ST4000VX013
Specifications: 4 TB
Standard Model Numbers: ST4000VX013
SkyHawk Health Management Included: Yes
Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s
Recording Technology: SMR
Drive Design: Air
Features and Performance
Drive Bays Supported: Up to 16
Cameras Supported: Up to 64
RV Sensors: Yes
Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s): 180MB/s
Cache (MB): 256
Tarnish Resistant: Yes
Load/Unload Cycles: 600000
Non-recoverable Read Errors Rate, Max: 1 per 10E14
Power-On Hours per year: 8760
Workload Rate Limit (WRL): 180
Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) (hours): 1,000,000 hr
Startup Current, Typical (12V, A): 1.8
Average Operating Power (W): 3.7 W
Idling Average (W): 2.5 W
Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W): 0.25/0.25
Voltage Tolerance (5 V): ±5%
Voltage Tolerance (12 V): ±10%