Seagate Skyhawk 2TB 3.5” SATA 6GB/s Interface Surveillance Hard Disk Drive
R1,227 Incl. Vat
Product code: ST2000VX015
- ImagePerfect firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in24x7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras.
- SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage byfocusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery options. Included is RAIDRapidRebuild, which provides 3x faster volume rebuilds over traditional RAIDrebuilds.
- Unparalleled data protection with included 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Servicesplan, helping protect important video data with Seagate’s in-house data recoveryservices.
- RV sensors built in allow drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, givingcustomers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth,uninterrupted footage.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improvesreliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drivefrom environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
Standard Model Numbers: ST2000VX015
SkyHawk Health Management Included: –
Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s
Recording Technology: SMR
Drive Design: Air
Features and Performance
Drive Bays Supported: Up to 8
Cameras Supported: Up to 64
RV Sensors: –
Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s): 180MB/s
Cache (MB): 256
Tarnish Resistant: Yes
Load/Unload Cycles: 600000
Non-recoverable Read Errors Rate, Max: 1 per 10E14
Power-On Hours per year: 8760
Workload Rate Limit (WRL): 180
Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) (hours): 1,000,000 hr