RCT 2000VAS LINE-INTERACTIVE UPS
In stock at supplier!
Product code: RCT-2000VAS.
RCT Line Interactive UPS – 2000 VA / 1200 W
– Fast charging in 4 hours
– Built-in excellent microprocessor controller
– Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization
– Free monitoring software (download required)
– Overload, discharge, and overcharge protection
– Voltage 110/120 VAC or 220/230/240 VAC
– Voltage Range 81-145 VAC / 162-290 VAC
– Frequency Range 60/50 Hz (auto sensing)
– Output Voltage 110/120 VAC or 220/230/240 VAC
– AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode) ±10%
– Frequency Range (Batt. Mode) 60 Hz or 50 Hz ±1 Hz
– Transfer Time Typical 2-6 ms, 10ms max.
– Waveform (Batt. Mode) Simulated Sinewave
– 1x UPS Unit
– 2x Male to Female Extension Power Cord IEC C13-C14 Serial (From UPS to PC)
– 1x USB cable (From UPS to PC)
NO Dedicated AC Power cord with kettle plug (sold separately)
A UPS is not designed to provide continuous power, merely a window period that allows a computer or other user to finalise the work at hand and shut down. It’s ability to do this is dependent on the number of devices connected to the UPS.