Coolermaster MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Fan
R2,148 Incl. Vat
Out of stock
Please contact us via our chat window or an email, and we will try our best to find a solution for you.
Cooler Master MasterAir Maker 8 Air Tower; 2 x 120mm Silencio Fans; Ultra Large Heatsink; 3D Vapor Chamber Base; 8 Heat Pipes.
Be Bold in Your Pursuit of Cold
MasterAir Maker 8
The MasterAir Maker 8 has landed. It’s designed for gamers and overclockers who demand ultra-low temperatures, aggressive LED lighting, and total control over their hardware. A seriously sizeable unit bursting at the seams with our newly patented 3D Vapor Chamber technology, your system will look amazing and stay rock solid even during intense gaming and overclocking. And yes, you can customize the outlook with two bundled top cover designs, as well as adjust the fan size, model or position for memory or graphics card clearance.
For the past five years, Cooler Master’s engineers have been hard at work tinkering and toying with our patented Vapor Chamber technology in a bid to reinvent how heat-intensive components can be cooled. After countless trials and rigorous testing, we’ve seamlessly combined Horizontal Vapor Chambers with native heatpipes. The result? Superior air cooling that better protects your advanced components from overheating and damage.
So what are Vapor Chamber and 3DVC technologies? To put it simply, we’ve tossed out the traditional copper base that transfers heat away from the CPU and replaced it with a coolant filled VC. When these VCs are heated, the coolant transforms from liquid to gas and back again to protect your CPU from overheating. How? That’s need to know info you’ll need to head back to school (or the CM university) to comprehend.
All you need to know is that the process swiftly cools your hardware, and that in 3DVC, heatpipes and the horizontal base are seamlessly connected, helping to increase performance compared to conventional copper base air coolers.
– Model: MAZ-T8PN-418PR-R1
– CPU Socket: Intel LGA 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775
– AMD FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+
– Dimensions: (LxWxH) 135 x 145 x 172 mm
– Heat Sink Dimensions: (LxWxH) 78 x 144.5 x 160.5 mm
– Heat Sink Material: 3D Vapor Chamber Base / 8 Heat Pipes / Aluminum Fins
– Heat Sink Weight: 758g
– Heat Pipe Dimensions: to 6 mm
– Fan Dimensions: to 140 x 25 mm x 2pcs
– Fan Speed: 600 – 1,800 RPM +/- 10%
– Fan Air Flow: 19.8 – 66 CFM +/- 10%
– Fan Air Pressure: 0.24 – 2.2 mmH2O
– Fan Life Expectancy: 160,000 hrs
– Noise Level: 8~24 dBA
– Bearing Type: Loop Dynamic Bearing
– Connector: 4-Pin
– Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
– Rated Current: 0.15 A
– Power Consumption: 1.8 W
– Fan Weight: 130 g
– Weight: 1350 g
– Warranty: 5 years
– EAN / UPC Code 4719512049198 / 884102027413