Corsair HXI1000 Series 1000W ATX PSU 80 Plus Platinum Certified
R4,495 Incl. Vat
Out of stock
Please contact us via our chat window or an email, and we will try our best to find a solution for you.
CORSAIR Hxi1000 SERIES 1000W ATx PSU 80+ PLATINUM
Corsair Link Integration for monitoring performance and adjustment of fan speed and multi-rail/single rail mode. 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency, delivering 92% energy efficiency at
real-world load conditions. ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction. 140mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed.Fully Modular low profile cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50C temperature rating. Fan self-test switch to determine fan functionality even before installation. Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH
High power and incredible efficiency in our quietest PSUs yet. Hxi Series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control, virtually silent operation, and a fully modular cable set. With all Japanese 105 degrees C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and together with Zero RPM Fan Mode technology, gives you virtually silent operation.
With Corsair Link Digital support, you can monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop. And, the fully modular, low profile cable set makes builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
Quiet, efficient operation
– 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency and Zero RPM Fan Mode mean that at low to medium loads, the fan doesn’t spin at all. And when you do push the Hxi hard, the thermally controlled fan spins only as fast as it needs to. But that’s not all. It’s quieter than most PSUs when the fan’s not spinning, too. The Hxi is built with capacitors and other internal components specially selected to reduce coil whine and other electronic noise.
Corsair Link Digital for advanced monitoring and control
– Connect the included cable to a motherboard USB header and download the free Corsair Link Dashboard application for Windows and you can monitor performance and efficiency, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop.
– The fully modular, low-profile cable set allows for quick and easy installation and great-looking builds. The fan self-test switch lets you quickly confirm operation before you even attach cables to your motherboard.
– Weight: 3.592kg
– 80 Plus: Platinum
– Power: 1000 Watts
– Fanless mode: Yes
– Fan bearing technology: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
– Fan size (mm): 140mm
– C-Link Digital: Yes
– Continuous output rated temperature (degrees C): 50 degrees C
– ATx Connector: 150mm x 86mm x 180mm
– Modular: Fully
– Sleeved cables: Low-Profile, All Black
– ATx Connector: 1
– EPS Connector: 2
– Floppy Connector: 2
– Four Pin Peripheral Connector: 12
– PCI Connector: 8
– SATA Connector: 12
– Plug Type: NA
– 4th generation Intel Core processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z87 motherboards). ATx12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATx12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATx12V 2.01 systems.