ATEN 8-Port PS/2-USB VGA/Audio KVM Switch
R6,675 Incl. Vat
Product code: CS1758Q9
CS1758Q9 is a KVM Switch with 8 ports and supports computers with PS/2 or USB interfaces via cables and audio signal function. Moreover, it supports 3-tier connection via cascade. With 73 sets of CS1758, users can control 512 computers. CS1758 provides growing enterprise s a reliable investment on comprehensive connection and long-term safe use.
- 1x 8-Port PS/2-USB KVM Switch
- 1x Firmware Upgrade Cable
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Rack Mount Kit
- 1x User Instructions
- One USB console controls 8 computers.
- Cascadable up to 3 levels – provides up to 512 computers.
- Dual interface supports with computers with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice.
- Multiplatform support: compatible with all operation platforms PC (Windows,Linux and most others), Mac and Sun.
- Auto PS/2 and USB interface detection.
- Buzzer On/Off via hotkey and OSD.
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and OSD.
- Superior video quality – up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B.
- Firmware upgradable.
- With speaker and microphone support.
- ATEN USB ASIC inside.
- Available in silver and black.
- Rack mountable in 19″ system rack.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/ Vista, Linux, Mac, Unix, Sun and FreeBSD.
Maximum: 512 (via Cascade)
Port Selection: OSD, Hotkey, Pushbutton
1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
2 x USB Type A Female
1 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green)
1 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Pink)
8 x SPHD-15 Female (Yellow)
8 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green)
8 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Pink)
Firmware Upgrade: 1 x RJ-11 Female
Power: 1 x DC Jack (Black)
Ports: 4 x Pushbutton
Firmware Upgrade: 1 x Slide
Reset: 1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutoon
Online: 8 (Orange)
Selected: 8 (Green)
Power: 1 (Blue)
Keyboard / Mouse: USB
Video: 2048 x 1536, DDC2B
Scan Interval: 1-255 seconds (default: 5 secs.)
Power Consumption: DC5V:2.32W:15BTU
Operating Temperature: 0-50°C
Storage Temperature: -20-60°C
Humidity: 0-80% RH, Non-condensing
Weight: 2.72 kg ( 5.99 lb )
Dimensions (L x W x H): 43.72 x 16.10 x 4.40 cm (17.21 x 6.34 x 1.73 in.)
Note: For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.